Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome to the Beauty page!

Hey everyone!
So this page is attached to my Home page, but it is technically a separate blog so if you already followed the Home, you will have to follow this and the other pages to be notified when I have new post. But this page will be for beauty. I will talk about newest products from different brands and tips and tricks I've picked up while myself learning makeup and other things. I just want to let you know I am not a professional, but I love makeup and I'm really passionate about it. So you will be learning along with me! I will also talk about whatever I want to talk about and I will probably a lot of times suggest a video to watch that I might like, or what's best for a subject I'm talking about. I will probably also post a makeup look that I might've done on myself. I will be posting reviews on maybe different products I might have just bought, or used for a while and posting what if has done on my skin. But feel free to leave any comments about questions or suggestions on what I should talk about or if I should answer anything. Like what type of makeup I have, what do I do for a certain thing or what's my inspiration for makeup styles. I hope you will enjoy what is to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment