Monday, August 8, 2011

Olive/Gold eyeshadow look

I am really in love with this look lately. I think it is absolutely stunning. This tutorial is from the channel, Pixiwoo, and they are 2 sisters who are makeup artists (the one in the video is Sam, the other sister is Nic). I have been subscribed to them for a while now and I love every look they do, but this one takes the cake. It's so beautiful and I could see this on a red carpet and if I do, I know where they got it from! I recreated this look when I was on vacation in Orlando and it wasn't exactly like how this is done because I didn't have all of my products with me, but it was really close and I want to try to recreate this look again with all of my makeup. I will post a picture soon when I have somewhere to wear it. If you haven't heard of them, I would check out their channel, really helpful tips and amazing makeup looks. Some of them are not wearable, but it's still fun to watch. 

From this video and me putting it on myself, I find even though they say it's great for brown eyes, it really brings out the blue in blue eyes like Sam's above. I find that blue eyes would really be the best, but it shouldn't stop people with other colored eyes from wearing it. It's a gorgeous look and it would look great on anyone, with any skin color.

No comments:

Post a Comment