Monday, August 22, 2011

Estée Lauter's Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator

First of all I just want to say that I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much things on this tab as I should. I haven't found anything worth really talking about, but now I have.
So I am going to talk about the Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator. I first saw a commercial of this product on television and I was interested in it. I do have a few dark spots and uneven skin. So I thought this would be perfect for me.
The Illuminator is suppose to "dramatically reduce the look of uneven skintone".


It gets rid of:
  • Redness
  • Acne marks
  • Dark spots
  • Sun spots
  • and Discolorations.

I didn't rush to the Estée Lauder counter right after I saw the commercial, but when I was in the mall one day and looking for a new lipstick, I decided to try Estée Lauder. I heard their lipsticks were very nice and moisturizing. So after I found a lipstick I liked, the girl, which was very nice, introduced me to the Illuminator and I told her I saw it advertised. So she gave me a sample of it to try.
When I got home and was preparing for bed, after I washed my face, I tried the illuminator.
I know I had a hard time figuring out what order so I will tell you the order I put my products on:
Face wash
Toner
Eye cream
Illuminator
Moisturizer.
That's how I did it.
So the sample lasted me for up to almost 2 weeks. They say that after 2 to 3 weeks you are suppose to see dramatic results and I will tell you it's true.
I love this product! After the 2 weeks my skin felt softer, my blemishes went away, and the dark spots I have are slowly fading away.
I do have relatively good skin. I've never had much problems. I get the occasional blemish, but my skin is pretty clear. The only problem I've had is that I always have bumps on my forehead. They aren't noticeable, but it frustrated me that my forehead always had that problem.
But when I put the Skintone Illuminator on, the bumps went right away! I was amazed! My skin looks nice and glowy, soft and the clearest it's ever been. I was really impressed what this product has done for me.
After I finished the sample, I didn't go straight back to the counter, because I was in Orlando, but when I got back home I went back. So I purchased the 1.7 Oz bottle and I have begun to use it again. I also do have light spots right beside the left and right of my mouth, but they aren't noticeable. So I am also hoping that that will go away along with the dark spots. But so far so good and if you have any of the problems I listed at the beginning of the post, I would definitely get this product. It's pretty expensive, but  so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment